Behavioral Healthcare Partners of Central Ohio Inc - Mount Vernon, Ohio

Behavioral Healthcare Partners of Central Ohio Inc provides drug and alcohol treatment services to people in Mount Vernon, OH. They offer treatment in a wide variety of settings such as - Mental Health Treatment.

Behavioral Healthcare Partners of Central Ohio Inc knows that there are many types of treatment plans available for individuals in Mount Vernon. Some of the different treatment methods offered by this facility are: Group Therapy. They also provide many specialized programs such as Court Ordered Outpatient Treatment, Case Management as well as many others. Also, this treatment facility accepts a few different methods of payment such as State Corrections Or Juvenile Justice Funds and State Education Funds.

Behavioral Healthcare Partners of Central Ohio Inc

8402 Blackjack Road Extension
Mount Vernon, OH, 43050
Phone Number:
Behavioral Healthcare Offers the Following Primary Care Services:
Mental Health Treatment
Available Service Settings Provided by Behavioral Healthcare:
Outpatient Drug Rehab Outpatient Mental Health Facility
Types of Treatment Approaches offered at This Rehab Facility:
Individual Psychotherapy Couple Family Therapy Group Therapy Cognitive Behavior Therapy Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab
Acceptable Payment Types are:
Cash Or Self Payment Medicaid Medicare State Financed Health Insurance Plan Other Than Medicaid Private Health Insurance Military Insurance State Mental Health Agency Funds State Welfare Or Child And Family Services Funds State Corrections Or Juvenile Justice Funds State Education Funds Other State Funds County Or Local Government Funds Community Service Block Grants Community Mental Health Block Grants
Additional Special Programs Offered by Behavioral Healthcare:
Assertive Community Treatment Case Management Court Ordered Outpatient Treatment Housing Services Intensive Case Management
Age Groups that Treatment is Provided for:
Children Adolescents Young Adults Adults Seniors
Language Services:
Services For The Hearing-Impaired
Questions? Need Help?

If you or a loved one needs help for substance abuse or addiction, fill out the form below and a counselor will respond shortly.

Fill out this form.
100% Free and Confidential

Organizations We Support

Samhsa logo
NAADAC logo logo