Drug Rehab Centers in or near Erbacon, WV that offer the following services: Outpatient Drug Rehab
Although outpatient drug rehab tends to cost much less than inpatient addiction treatment in or near Erbacon, West Virginia, it is still recommended that you find out about how much you are going to be expected to pay. You would also do well to start getting your finances in order before the cost of treatment might be high.
In case you have partial insurance coverage or you do not want to or cannot use insurance to offset the cost of your treatment, you should still consider the other options that are available to you.
Luckily, there are many different ways in which you can finance your addiction treatment even if you are seeking outpatient drug rehab services. You can also get help with the cost of such treatment as you try to work your way towards sobriety and abstinence from all substances of abuse.
Some of the payment options that you may be able to benefit from include but are not limited to:
- Sliding scale fees, where the rehab program will only charge you according to your income and ability to afford treatment
- Payment plans, where the rehab program will allow you to offset the cost of your addiction treatment through manageable installments that you make periodically
- Get help paying for your treatment from loved ones, family members, and friends
- Open a healthcare credit card
- Purchase affordable insurance
- Use crowdfunding options, including but not limited to GoFundMe
- Use your savings
- Using a healthcare loan
You can also get scholarships and grants from organizations like SAMHSA - the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration - as long as you are able to show that you need help offsetting the cost of your addiction treatment.
The important thing to keep in mind is that it is possible to afford outpatient drug rehab in or near Erbacon, West Virginia as long as you continue working, seek help from different sources, and striving towards a lifestyle of sobriety.
Questions? Need help?
If you or a loved one needs help for substance abuse or addiction, fill out the form below and a counselor will respond shortly.