Nationwide Treatment Helpline - 1-877-872-0540

Our 24-hour nationwide treatment helpline provides treatment options and referrals as well as information to families and individuals dealing with substance abuse and/or mental health disorders.

Our referral service only provides information on licensed treatment facilities, as well as therapy groups and one on one counseling. Many people suffer from addiction. You don't have to be one. Call Now.


Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Oklahoma

There are many substances of abuse and addiction in Oklahoma. However, many research studies show that the state mainly struggles with drugs like methamphetamine and opioids - and these substances cause the highest rate of overdose in Oklahoma.

Addiction in Oklahoma

Recent estimates show that anywhere from 600 to 800 people are seeking help for an addiction problem in this state on any given day. In particular, most of these people struggle with dependence on such drugs like heroin, prescription opioids, and synthetic opioids. Unfortunately, other studies have reported that about 10 percent of the people in this state who require help with their opioid use disorder receive this kind of help.

That said, there are many other substances of abuse that are taken by the residents of Oklahoma, and most of these substances cause addictive conditions. They include but are not limited to:

  • Xanax
  • Vicodin
  • Valium
  • Ritalin
  • OxyContin
  • Methamphetamine
  • Marijuana
  • Heroin
  • Crack cocaine
  • Cocaine
  • Alcohol
  • Adderall

If you get involved with any of these substances, there is a high risk that you could end up regretting your initial decision. This is because you will soon be struggling with tolerance, dependence, and addiction. Further, these substances could cause your health to decline, lead to the development of a drug overdose, or even be the reason why you lose your life.

According to TEDS - the Treatment Episode Data Set - report for 2010, more than 16,900 people were enrolled in a drug rehab program in Oklahoma. Of these people, 61.6 percent were male while the remaining 38.4 percent were female.

Additionally, the National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services released a report in 2006 that showed that Oklahoma had 176 facilities providing addiction treatment and rehabilitation services.

The States in Brief report also showed that the state had witnessed an increase in the total number of people who were seeking these recovery services. In 1992, only about 17.8 percent people received these services while more than 32 percent were enrolled for them in 2006.

Unfortunately, a total of 687 lives were lost in the state in 2007 as a direct cause of substance abuse and addiction. Oklahoma also seized 356 meth labs in 2009 up from 93 labs in 2007.

Addiction Treatment in Oklahoma

Today, the state has a wide variety of programs designed to prevent the drug and alcohol use problem from affecting its residents. These programs include:

  • Think Smart Oklahoma
  • Naloxone Project
  • Good Samaritan Laws

Apart from these addiction prevention programs, there are several drug rehabs in Oklahoma that offer the following treatment options and choices:

  • Therapy
  • Outpatient rehabilitation
  • Intervention
  • Inpatient drug rehab
  • Detoxification
  • Detox
  • Counseling
  • Aftercare

If you suspect that you have a drug or alcohol problem, you should seek help from these addiction treatment programs. You can also get help for this type of problem (such as an emergency drug overdose or any other drug fueled incident) by calling the following hotlines in Oklahoma:

  • The Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline: 1-800-QUIT NOW (784-8669)
  • Reach Out Hotline: 1-800-522-9054
  • Delphi Health Group Drug Recovery: (888)-276-3495
  • Crisis Intervention Center: (405-522-8100)
Questions? Need help?

If you or a loved one needs help for substance abuse or addiction, fill out the form below and a counselor will respond shortly.

Send Help Request 100% Free and Confidential

Find Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centers in or around the following Oklahoma cities:

Top Cities For Recovery:

Call our Drug Rehab Help Line

Drug and Alcohol Help-Line


100% Free and Confidential

Organizations We Support