Drug Rehab Centers in or near Genoa, NV that offer the following services: Outpatient Drug Rehab
Although outpatient drug rehab can be an effective way to overcome your substance abuse and addiction in or near Genoa, Nevada, it might not be the right option for you. This is why it is recommended that you go for medical evaluation and assessment as well as ask for a referral to such a program from an addiction treatment professional or a medical doctor.
These professionals are in the best position to make qualified assessments of your substance abuse and addiction as well as check for the existence and severity of any other social health, physical heath, mental health, and withdrawal risk problems that you may also suffer.
From these assessments, the professionals will help you determine the right level of addiction treatment that you are going to need. In case you have already received detox services, you might be ready for outpatient drug rehab.
Even so, there are instances in which outpatient treatment might not be the right option for you. For instance, if you are addicted to sedatives like benzodiazepines or substances like alcohol, you may benefit from inpatient treatment. This would also be the case if you have not received detoxification services.
The following classes of addicts might also benefit from inpatient addiction treatment instead of outpatient drug rehab:
- Those who cannot provide informed consent
- Those with a high risk of suicide or violence
- Those with a history of noncompliance with treatment
- Those with a low motivation to complete the treatment program
- Those with co-occurring medical or mental health disorders
- Those with polydrug addictions
- Those with severe substance use disorders or addictions
- Those with special concerns and medical considerations
- Those without reliable and affordable transportation to the treatment facility
The important thing is to talk to a doctor or an addiction treatment professional so that they can guide you on the right decision to make between inpatient and outpatient drug rehab in or near Genoa, Nevada.
Questions? Need help?
If you or a loved one needs help for substance abuse or addiction, fill out the form below and a counselor will respond shortly.